He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I am so glad that I haven't seen the snakes the last two days I have been outside. I am guessing that all the edibles are gone and they had to move on to forage for food.

I have really enjoyed everything that ya'll have been sharing with me. QuiltyBird, I don't feel ready to start sewing yet. I like using my new word, Aloha. I don't know what it is about the sewing. Or the crocheting either. I have bought yarn and I have started an afghan. Usually, the yarn and hook just lie in my lap; I can't keep my mind on it, yet. But the sewing part of me seems to be gone. I can't remember the last time I even went and just strolled through the fabrics, oohing and aahing and touching the material. Even when I go to walmart, I don't have the need to buy fabric as I did a few years ago. At one time I couldn't leave walmart unless I had at least a yard of fabric. Even if I didn't know what I was going to do with it; I had to have it.

I am not the same person. My needs are not the same. My mind does not stay on any one thing for any length of time. I make a dozen trips outside each day. I turn the t.v. on, just to turn it off a few minutes later. I pick up a book to read but can't sit for very long. I usually lay it down and go back outside to ramble some more. I still have no interest in cooking. I don't even watch foodnetwork anymore. I am not at my computer as often as I once was. I don't know who I am.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God be with you Mrs. P! I hope you feel better very soon. How did K's tests turn out? Is he okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home