He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I don't feel like getting out of bed in the mornings. I am taking my calcium, my blood pressure medicine, and my lexapro. I have been taking lexapro for five weeks. This past Thursday the psychologist remarked that I looked tired. I told her I felt tired all the time; even in the morning after sleeping eight hours.

Yesterday, I made an attempt to hang my clothes in the closet. I have been getting them washed and dried. A minor miracle for me; but they don't usually get put up in their proper places. My closet door stays broken. I wrestle with it and get it re-hung on the runner, only to have the door fall off in a few days. I go through spells of not fixing it and laying the clothes on the floor in front of the closet. Not a good thing to do but it is so much easier. Anyway, I decided, I would do a little closet straightening and in the process, I found clothes and shoes I didn't remember having. It was another day of surprises; scary but kind of fun too. I really don't like this lost memory stuff.

A snake almost gave me a heart attack while I was walking this afternoon. My foot was up, I was fixing to take a step and I spotted it. I squealed and stumbled backwards and froze. I think I would have died if I had put my foot on it and felt it squirming. It wasn't a posionous one but still; I don't like them. The durn snake wouldn't go away. It seemed to be following me or there was more than one. I headed for the indoors.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh snakes,I hate them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home