He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I thought my emotions were getting stronger. I really felt I had moved forward; on the way toward a new beginning for myself. Sunday a few spoken words sent me tumbling backwards and my new thought patterns were elusive. When I made it home, I called upon my Comforter and felt His warmth and love wrap around me. I knew He understood my pain and I knew it was all right to let the tears flow.

I am stronger. I understand how I can let wrong thinking affect my life. Although, I have discovered that certain words still cause me emotional pain.

I am not any closer to being assertive. I would rather stick my head in sand. hahaha One of granny's sayings is you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Do ya'll know any that says the opposite?

*************************************************************************************
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13

2 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With God all things are possible!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home