He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The psychologist is trying to help me re-train the way I think. This is suppose to be the cause of my unhappiness, which in turn is the cause of my depression. It sounds logical and easy to do. I am finding out that even though I am using new words to express my thoughts, something is still out of synch.

I don't want to talk to people. Most of the time I can't think of anything to say. Or maybe it is because I think what I want to say is not going to make any sense to them. Or maybe I am afraid they won't like what I want to say. I know I don't like what they are saying to me. The only people I feel comfortable with are my husband and my sons and daughterinlaws. Everyone else makes me numb. When I am with other people, I can actually feel myself shutting down and withdrawing. I use to love talking. Now I can't get words to come out of my mouth.

I feel out of place everywhere I go. I feel like I am a square peg being forced into a round hole.

4 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you talking enough calcium?

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to say taking.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The calcium level in the blood can be moderately low without producing any symptoms. Over time, hypocalcemia can affect the brain and cause neurologic or psychologic symptoms, such as confusion, memory loss, delirium, depression, and hallucinations. These symptoms are reversible if the calcium level is restored. An extremely low calcium level may cause tingling (often in the lips, tongue, fingers, and feet), muscle aches, spasms of the muscles in the throat (leading to difficulty breathing), stiffening and spasms of muscles (tetany), and abnormal heart rhythms.
See link below:
http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec12/ch155/ch155b.html

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

I am taking 3000 mg. of calcium. Plus I take a vitamin supplement with D and magnesium to help absorb the calcium. I went to the link and read the info, that describes my symptoms pretty good.

Thanks, I definitely needed the hug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home