He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, May 05, 2005

For those who want to know-yes, I do have a hula hoop. I bought one from the toy department. K just shakes his head in total disbelief. It is labeled Hoop-D-Hoop and makes the favored shoop shoop sound.

I have found it isn't too much fun. I get winded in a very short time. Like a minute or maybe 30 seconds? hahaha I catch myself concentrating so hard that I am holding my breath. I can't hula and breathe simultaneously. It is hard to believe I use to walk and hula and breathe all at the same time. Oh the marvels of childhood.

I am beginning to feel that the calcium is taking effect. My ankles are not hurting and the tremors are coming only when I am very tired. One thing I started taking after much research was a magnesium supplement. I don't know if it is a coincidence but I really don't care. I am glad to be feeling better.

5 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are starting to feel better. Hopefully you will be much better soon!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Make sure you get vitamin D, too. It is really cheap -- just 10 minutes of sunshine (without sunscreen). Hey, you could hula hoop outside and accomplish 2 things at once! (That will make you nearly as productive as a Granny Bird!)

Too keep breathing while hula hooping, you might try singing or talking. How about calling out every 5 or 10 hulas? (Did you know that martial artists shout when they train in part to keep them breathing?)

OK, here we go: hula, hula, hula, hula, FIVE! hula, hula, hula, hula, TEN!

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Mrs. P!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Ditto Mrs. P. Have a good one.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home