He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I can't believe I recieved a telephone call asking me if I was still looking for work. I said yes, I was interested in the job. I am so excited; I got the job, yea for me!!!!

My family is not thrilled with the idea. My mom told me I was their lifeline. Yeah, her word-lifeline. Instead of being assertive as my psychologist told me to be, I start trying to defend myself and tell her it is only part-time.

K tells me if I am going to work, I should at least get 40 hours and make big money. And he really made my day this morning when he informed me that I have a big belly. I wonder some times why I am still here.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are here because you are a child of God, and He loves you!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Congratulations on the job! What kind of work will you be doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home