He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, July 08, 2005

Oh wow, we are getting ready for a hurricane. It is already a catergory four, well it slowed to a three this evening. I'm sure the winds will grow stronger again when it gets into the gulf. I am scared as usual. I always want to load up the truck and go north. But we never have done that. But if I had my druthers we would. If it stays on its projected path we will only get the western edge of it; as we did with Cindy. My nerves are still on edge though and we do have to be prepared in case Dennis changes his course.

The baby birds are gone. I don't know what happen to them. I looked on the ground under the tree and did not find them or even any feathers. I have been heart sick about it. But that's what happens with nature; it is cruel.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

The baby birds may be fine. We had birds build a nest on our front door wreath one year! They were so tiny, but suddenly had a growth spurt and looked like big birds. The next day they had all flown the coop! Maybe your birds did, too. Their Mama probably told them to hurry up and get away from that coming storm!

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep safe, and God be with you during hurricane Dennis! Glad you are only suppoed to get the edge of the storm.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to say supposed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home