He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I was so tired after work last night, I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up at 8:30 I put on my pj's and went to bed. I was hoping I would be able to work the kitchen and infant room because it is only two days a week. Now I don't know. I am wanting to put money into savings to have when K isn't able to work a full week. Right now we depend on his whole paycheck. When he misses one day because of a doctor's appointment, it really messes up the budget. I feel that soon he may be missing a lot of work days. I like to try and be prepared for everything if at all possible. I know you can't be; but I sure like to try.

Tomorrow my mom joins the 70-year-old women's birthday group. I have wracked my tired old brain trying to think of something different and special to give her for her birthday. What I think I will do is take her shopping. Mom doesn't drive and dad just goes to a store to buy what he went for; no browsing around and looking. I take mom and let her look till her heart's content; no time limit. It has been a while since I've done that with her. Then possibly we will go somewhere to eat. Now, though, she doesn't like leaving dad for too long. But I will see what she thinks of that idea.

I need to put the car in the shop and see why I have suddenly started losing gas mileage. With gas prices increasing every few days, a big chunk of my paycheck goes towards keeping gas in the car. I was getting over 300 miles to a tank of gas. I am only getting an average of 250 now. Of course I tried to talk to K about it but he isn't interested in anything pertaining to me or the things he considers to be mine. It is sad but true. My dad took care of these types of things even after I married. He is not able to do this anymore, even though if I mentioned it to him, he would kill his self trying to help me.

************************************************************

Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed aginst him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved. But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me. Psalm 13:3-6

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things start looking up for you Mrs. P.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home