He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The internet comes and goes. I happened to walk into the room, glance at the modem and spotted the light, so I am doing a quick blog to see if I can post it before the service disappears again.

I have a summer cold and I'm coughing so much it feels like my head might explode. I am spraying lysol like crazy because I don't want to give my cold to K.

Since my last post K. was fired from his job because he was falling asleep all the time. I knew the day was coming but of course was hoping not so soon. He has been filling out job applications but no one has called back. He filled out an application with FEMA because they are hiring in this area for all types of jobs because of the hurricane. Speaking of hurricanes, I see that we may have another storm coming our way. I will be getting a generator even if I have to make monthly payments.

Things happen for a reason and I know God has a plan. Pray for us to know the right choices we must make.

5 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Be very careful with generators. They must be operated carefully or they can start fires. And of course you've read about the people who die AFTER storms because they don't follow directions and keep the things OUTSIDE their homes.

We don't have a generator, but often (as in every time the power goes out) think about getting one.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you at chuch this evening.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

What kind of internet do you have? Dial-up? DSL? Cable? Fiber? The technical birds were curious about what kind of internet service would be so intermittent. The B100 birds dumped cable because it was no more reliable than the unreliable cable TV.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in danger from hurricane Rita? I hope not. Stay safe!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, all the birds hope you are not being hit by hurricane Rita!

About where are you in Louisiana? The toe? Heel? Ankle? Looks like the heel and calf are being hit worst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home