He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, September 25, 2005

K is in intensive care; not doing good. He was having trouble breathing and I took him to the emergency room. We were told while in the emergency room that he is in stage D of prostate cancer. They showed me the test results of his bone scan. He has tumors all over his skeleton; even his skull. They took an xray of his lungs and said they saw something suspicious looking and will do a cat scan today. My heart is breaking again and again. I came home to try and sleep; but sleep is impossible right now. Pray for us.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am so sorry. I will pray for you and K at church today.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sorry about K, you will be in my prayers. Did you have any damage from hurricane Rita?

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Oh! So sorry, Mrs. P. Of course we will pray for both of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home