He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, August 14, 2005



I was so excited today to find a bookmark with one of my favorite Bible verses on it. I found it at, of all places, a Dollar General Store; one place I never look for bookmarks. It felt as if God wanted to remind me that He is here for me and He knows my mind is weak right now.

My God is an awesome God!

*****************************************
O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deed among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth. Psalm 105:1-5

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home