He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Thursday, the doctor told K that the cancer is spreading. He said it is a mild increase; not to be alarmed. It must be easy for him to say "don't be alarmed", he isn't the one with cancer. I know I am very alarmed. He said he wants to see K every 6 weeks instead of every three months. Oh my heart is hurting.



*********************************

Remember me, God?
I come every day
Just to talk with You, Lord,
And learn how to pray.....
You make me feel welcome,
I need never explain
For You understand.....
I come to You frightened
And burdened with care
So lonely and lost
And so filled with despair,
And suddenly, Lord,
I'm no longer afraid,
My burden is lighter
And the dark shadows fade....
Oh, God, what a comfort
To know that You care
And to know when I seek You
You will always be there!

Helen Steiner Rice

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

My prayers are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home