He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, June 29, 2006

We were approved for another six months of K's lung medicine. Thank the Lord! One we were able to pick up today. The others will come in about a week. Maybe my headache will slack up now.

We are babysitting Lulu this weekend. I do wish we could fix a fenced in area for her to run around in safely. It is one of the things I have given over to God; He knows how much I want this and if He considers it a need, He will make it happen.

Two of my children at daycare are now walking. One just takes his steps with an expressionless face, as if to say, no big deal. The other is so excited; his face is full of excitement and awe, and when he stumbles and falls, he picks himself up with a laugh and begins all over again. This little fellow has brought so much joy in my life. I always look forward to spending part of my day with him. I would like to be able to laugh when I stumble in life. I know God is there for me and I need to control my complaining and be able to quietly wait upon the Lord with trust and love.

*****************************

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psalm 91:9-12

2 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy things are looking up for you a bit.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

God bless you Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home