He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today, has been a nice peaceful day. It started off with a cool breezy morning but the heat index climbed up in the nineties by noon. I put a stew in the crock pot so I wouldn't have to stay in the kitchen plus it helped keep the temperature down in the house.

I was so glad not to have to go to the daycare. It was a stressful week; it seemed that all my babies were teething and this led to much whining and crying. They didn't want to play with any toys, they wanted to be held and snuggled. That is hard to accomplish when you have six. I have managed to hold four at one time but haven't figured out how to hold six all at the same time. So I don't sit down until some have went home. When I do sit, they immediately start climbing onto my lap. All week they were hanging onto my legs and crying, it was rough.

I enjoyed being at home today. We washed the truck and car this morning. The lovebugs are back in full force and we have to scrub them off the vehicles 'cause they have enough acid in them to eat the paint.

The rose bushes K bought for me are actually still living and blooming. It is truly amazing. There is always a rose to cut and bring inside to put in a vase. I say amazing because they are still in their pots; we haven't transplanted them in the ground yet.

When it warmed up outside, I came in and found a movie on tv and sat down to relax while crocheting. The movie and the crocheting are almost foolproof in keeping my thoughts occupied. I need to think about the future; I just don't want to right now.

*************************************

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. Isaiah 58:11

3 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a restful day yesterday. I hope you have a good one today too!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Good for you Mrs. P.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you Mrs. Pzsipa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home