He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, August 27, 2006

K is feeling so much better. The pain in his rib cage is finally bearable. So far he has not noticed any side effects from the radiation treatments. There is a list of side effects that can show up in the future called long term effects. Those the doctor will checking for and of course I will be watching for.

He can sleep laying flat instead of propped up at an angle. He can walk without his cane. Everyone that sees him, tells him how great he looks. He actually has a smile on his face that no one has seen in a while. For now he is pain free.

Now we are dealing with another staph infection. He doesn't want to go to the emergency room as usual. I get so upset with him; we could treat it without a hospital stay if he would go ahead and go. He doesn't seem to accept that.

We are keeping an eye on the gulf of mexico again. I am so hoping we can make it through this hurricane season without a major storm. Everyone is in my prayers.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I will be keeping you and K in my prayers. I am glad to know he is feeling pain free for now, and I hope it continues!
As the the hurricane we hope and pray it will pass all the bird's nest by and go out to sea or into the gulf.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, I once read that staph sometimes hangs out in a person's nose. From time to time, he or she will accidentally spread the staph, then get ill and need treatment. But unless the nose is tested and, if infected, treated, the person will keep infecting himself. I wonder if the docs are looking for the source (hiding place) of K's infections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home