He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We went to the surgery clinic at the charity yesterday and K's surgery is scheduled for October 17th. K has been very tired lately and is sleeping at lot. He says it just comes over him suddenly and he can't keep his eyes open.

I have a new biter at daycare; work is a little more stressful. I have been researching the biting problem, hoping I can help her through this phase quickly.

We had a very short cool spell and I saw on t.v. that another will be coming next week. I will be glad when the cold weather is here to stay for a few months. I thought I had this sweating problem solved. I don't have the night sweating anymore; but some days I have what feels like a furnace inside me and sweat just drips off me all day. Ugh!!!!!! The other ladies at work are freezing and are wearing long sleeve shirts. I am wearing tank tops and keep a wet rag draped around my neck for coolness; constantly wiping the sweat off my face.

Our neighbor gave us some just picked turnip greens from his garden. I cooked them yesterday and a pan of cornbread to eat with them. They were delicious. I am enjoying cooking again. I cooked a big pot of corn and potato chowder last week and it lasted us several days. I am ready to start cooking my favorite food, soup! I am still not eating much, but I think I would eat some soup.

*****************************************************

And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me, and that thou might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
I Chronicles 4:9-10

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What type of surgery is K having?

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Glad that K's surgery is scheduled. I hope it helps him! Nice that you have regained your enjoyment of cooking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home