He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!! I pray that everyone was blessed today.

Sunday signals the close of my two days off. I hope I can continue to have weekends off; but I need more money as usual with gas and groceries continuing to go up in price. I may have to look for weekend work. Next week I will get to work a few extra hours in evening at the daycare. I wish I could get extra hours in the evening every week. If I could make an extra $100 every month I think I would be okay.

I enjoyed working in the creeper room this past week. I told my supervisor that if the regular worker ever has to quit I would like to have the room. Watching them take their first steps was wonderful. I did have one vomit on me and another had diarrhea so bad I had to change his crib sheet and disinfect the mattress. Otherwise it was a great week.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am glad to hear you had a good week!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Quilty bird said...

Granny Bird would quit on the spot if anyone ever vomited on her.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

ROTFLOL, QB. You got that right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home