He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yea, weekend again! It is awful but I live for saturday and sunday. I definitely need to get a more productive life.

I had forgotten about the color catcher. I do remember giving one to my oldest son when he moved into his first apartment. I will definitely buy one for myself. Thanks for the tip grannysdaughter.

Thanksgiving is just days away. I have been reading through my old recipes, looking over new ones and watching the cooking shows on foodnetwork, too. I love the traditional foods but I like trying new foods and recipes.

I have another recipe to share. It isn't a new one but it is one I love for it's simplicity. Treasure Brownies use prepared brownie dough that you bake in muffin cups. After they bake you press the miniature candy bars into the brownie and let the brownies cool. I don't always use the nestle brand of treasure candy or the prepared brownie dough. The refrigerated dough makes it easier and quicker. You can use any brownie recipe and pressing a peter paul mounds bar into the brownie is a special treat for fans of coconut. Rolo caramels or miniature reese's cup are also a good substitute for the treasure candy bars.

Next week with school being out, I will be working with the school age children. Again I was told there is no one else to substitute for their regular teacher who will be on vacation. Some days I feel it is a good thing that I have worked in every class room. But I also wonder why the other workers never get pulled from their room to substitute.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Probably because you are the one that is willing to do anything to keep your job, and you are good at everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home