He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I am glad the weekend is here. Things are pretty much back to the daily routine, I go to work, come home and eat, go to bed, get up and start all over again.

The annoying love bugs are swarming again. And the mosquitos are bad since the hurricane. I am glad cooler weather has reached us. Fall is here and winter is close at hand.

The cooler weather makes me want to get in the kitchen and cook. I am going to fix some "smashed" potatoes. I had garlic smashed potatoes at a deli and I loved them. I did a little googling and found this recipe.

UPDATE: I tried the recipe and it turned out really delicious. If you are a garlic fan I recommend this dish.

********************************


For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Romans 10:10-15

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am glad you enjoyed your cooking after you went to the trouble of making it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home