He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I thank God that hurricane Ike's path went away from here because I can rest my brain today. This weekend I can relax with ordinary tasks. Ike produced gusty winds in my area that had the trees bending again. Some that Gustav left standing Ike was able to snap off. Thankfully, I just have more twigs and branches to pick up. My prayers go out to people who are in hurricane Ike's path this weekend.

I still want to move, where, I haven't figured out yet. I still want another line of work, what, I don't know. This weekend I am going to do my best not to dwell on either one. They are constantly on my mind and I shove them to the back, sometimes not too successfully.

My internet is not working 90% of the time. The company is not making trouble calls till all the downed lines have been replaced. Right now it is working so I will get to post on blogger.


*********************************

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls, For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Glad you are safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home