He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, August 29, 2008

In answer to grannysdaughter's comment, it is sad to say that some of our infants and children are at the daycare until we close. Our doors open at 6:30 and close 6. We have people in the parking lot waiting for us to unlock the door and some of them wait to the last minute to pick their children up. They don't mind telling you that they are taking them home to feed them and put them in bed. It breaks my heart.

It has been two weeks with my four day work week. I definitely enjoyed the long weekends and would love to keep them. I did get very tired and was repeatedly told I looked bad. But I was able to do my work. We have three shifts, 6-2, 2-6, 7-3 and 3-6. When I sub in the infant and creeper room, I get there at six to fold the laundry, unload the dishwasher, start the bottle warmer, check the answering machine to see if anyone left a message that they aren't coming to work. My regular hours are 7-3 but lots of days I sub for the afternoon shift. Next week I will be back to my five day 7-3 work schedule unless someone calls in sick. Except on thursday I will sub 3-6 in the toddler room. I may get to keep these extra hours until this college semester is over.

I am resting and preparing for Gustav. I probably won't stay at home, haven't made my mind up yet.

**************************

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8

5 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

It will be awhile before Gustav gets to you, if it actually does. I wish you the best, that God will keep you safe.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, we birds hope that you will be safe with Hurricane Gustav headed your way. Get to safe shelter on high ground!

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P, all the birds hope you and your nest are safe from Hurricane Gustav.

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P, did you survive Gustav okay?

Are you prepared for Hurricane Ike?

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P the birds are worried about you. Are you okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home