He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas came and went so fast after putting so much thought and effort in planning for this one day. No snow, we had a heat wave. Thankfully, we didn't have any rain as predicted.

This year I received cashmere, two items, a cashmere scarf and cashmere socks. As old as I am, these are my first. I have only read about cashmere clothes. I look at this as a sign of better things to come into my life.

I had two days off this week, giving me a four day weekend. The daycare is also closed thursday and friday next week for new year's day. Yea for me!

Today, I tackled something new and different. I replaced an electrical outlet. I did a lot of research and decided I could do it. I have replaced telephone jacks and figured I would attempt it. It had to be done because the outlet was broken and needed to be replaced. Halfway through the installation I worried that I might do something wrong but I went ahead and finished. I turned the electricity back on and so far everything is working.


**************************

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:18-21

4 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Hooray for Mrs. P! You are very brave to tackle electricity.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Happy New Year's Eve Mrs. P!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P,

A belated Happy Birdday to you and a Happy New Year!

- The B100 birds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home