He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another disease is going round the daycare. It is the fifth disease. We have two cases but they are in separate rooms. One is in the infant room and one is in my room. Grannybird, we use two commercial strength disinfectants to clean the rooms. We wash the toys every day. Every surface is cleaned with the disinfectants. We even add it to the laundry. At times like now I feel it is not enough.

Today, I was straightening my closet and I found a pair of shoes that I had forgotten I even owned. It was so exciting. They are exactly what I was wanting and planning to go shopping for. I can't remember when I bought them. I guess fashion might change but what I like doesn't change.

After reading about GB's washing machine trouble and hearing the clunk my dryer is making now, I did a little research on washers and dryers. I found that there is such a thing as a washer/dryer in one machine. You put your clothes in to wash and when you take them out they are all ready dry and ready to put up. I didn't know there was such a machine. I love the idea!



*********************************
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 121

3 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Sounds like a great idea, but whenever combination items are built there is more chance of trouble, and I doubt they work as well. If they did, why would folks buy two items when they could buy one, and save space?

I guess the children would have to be kept home when they are sick, in order to lower the rate of disease spreading, but how do you get working parents to stay home and take care of their children. They should, but unfortunately many don't!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Are you okay Mrs. P? Are you without electricity? Did you get hit with the ice storm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home