He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am glad that I finished my week of subbing in the infant room. Six babies for one adult to take care of is challenging. But I survived with only one stained shirt and an aching back. I picked up one little fellow and he threw up all over the front of my shirt. Luckily I went to work prepared with a changing of clothes. I always do when they put me in the infant room.

I have been seeing a squirrel hanging around in the yard. I have even seen it by the car. I hope it doesn't decide to move into my attic when the really cold weather gets here.

I think I am going to get some mums when I go to the store. The fall colors are slowly starting to show in the leaves of the trees. They are not as deep shades as other parts of the country but are still beautiful. The fall flowers are starting to bloom, too. It is a wonderful time of the year.

*************************

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord. The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.

Psalm 128:1-6

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Glad you survived baby week. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home