He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

My Joy



My Emily Rose has a birthday this month. She will be 5 and start to school this year. She has been the light of my life this past four years. God sent her to us at a time when several people needed an angel to help strengthen them. I know she helped me when I was at the lowest point in my life than I have ever been. Emily has given me so much.

I love it when she answers the phone and hears my voice. She shouts with joy, "Aunt Patsy!" My smile is so big my face hurts. And the conversations we have together are unbelievable. She has more wisdom and sass than most teenagers.

Emily is into science experiments. She always has a concoction brewing in a bowl. She is trying to invent an ant poison. haha She has been bitten too many times.

Emily Rose asks about her father. With her wisdom she understands that her father is not in her life; when other children have one. When she cries for her daddy; I cry too. She is an exquisite gift to us and has enriched so many people's lives.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home