He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Spring is in the air and on the ground....EEKKK!!!



Everything that can bloom is blooming. My wisteria has made it to the tree tops at last. The vine has been here longer than us but was not allowed to grow. For some unknown reason K. had been keeping it chopped down. He made a point of going out every spring and cutting the wisteria vine down while I'm asking him not to. The past three years he has been slack with the yard work. The blessing from an unkept yard is the wisteria has finally thrived. I wish I had more plants in the ground to watch grow.

My hummingbirds are back and the dreaded(for me anyway)web worm. Those worms that dangle on a thread and come floating with the breeze to land on you. Awful!!!! I came inside the other day unaware that I had a surprise coming. I sat in the rocking chair and out of the corner of my eye I spotted movement. EEEKKKKK!!!! I had a creepy crawler on my shoulder!!! Naturally, I scream, then swat at the awful thing. My heart was pounding a hundred miles an hour. I couldn't find the disgusting little bugger either. I like to see evidence of the kill so there will be no surprises later.

Right now I am perched in the computer chair. A long tailed creature came under the back door. All I was able to glimpse was two back feet and a long tail. There are two choices and both are on my list of phobias. It disappeared under some junk and I am ready to run if I see it. I hope in goes back outside via the door.

I have been learning something new. Wednesday, we went to Home Depot and I bought some stuff to repair screen windows. I have waited for K. to start work on the screens but...... Well today I tackled the front door. You are really suppose to take the door off the hinges and lay it down. I bypassed that step and attempted to do it with the door up. The screening spline we bought didn't fit the groove in the door so I reused what I took off the door. You really need to bear down to push the spline into the groove. I was having a problem with that since the door would give as I pushed. I did get the door re-screened but....as I was trimming the excess screen I... cut through the new screen on the door!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! AAARRRGGGG!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home