He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Happiness



The days have been pleasant, mentally and physically. My mom taught me not to get my hopes up because you'll always get hurt. I am trying to learn a new way of loving life. But my mind always strays back to the pessimistic way of thinking. If I am so happy now something is fixing to knock me back down.

I will enjoy this silver lining in my cloud as long as I can. I am going to bed smiling and getting up still smiling. I am singing and dancing again. I have not felt this joyful in a long time. It is like I woke up one morning a new person. I want to hang on to this person as long as I can. I have not changed physically. I still wake up with a pounding headache and back and arm pain, but the smile is still on my face. :)

Everything is pleasant to do and I look forward to each new day. I enjoy reading again. For a time I didn't even want to pick up a book. I wonder if it is because of spring? I have been going outside and the earth is beautiful with bright colors. The inside of the house is so dark and dreary it reeks of decomposing bodies. I wonder if it is the low carb diet? One of the statements about it says that it helps relieve anxiety in some people and gives you energy. Maybe that's the reason or it is a combination of things. I hope I can find out what it is and bottle it for when I need it again. Thank you God for loving me.

I found this very interesting link on another page and again I am amazed at what some people can do with html. I love playing with it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home