He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 13, 2004

What next?



I would like for things to stay the same for longer periods of time. About the time I get used to the way life is going; something gets added or taken away and I have to try and adjust my brain waves. That is not an easy process any more.

I can't believe just three days ago I was excited about how great things were at last. That very day, a wrench was thrown into the wheel of life and joy had to slow down. I'm still waiting for the wheel to get repaired. I didn't even have time to bottle the elixir of happiness so I would have some for an emergency.

I am temporarily back to eating lots of carbs for an instant fix to help me believe I am feeling better. I am back to being a couch potato because you don't need a brain for that. I am back to not wanting to get out of bed and face my life. I pray and apologize to the Lord for not being appreciative of each new day He gives me. Why do I stumble so easily?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home