He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 06, 2004

No words can explain



Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."



I had the opportunity to see the movie, The Passion of The Christ. I almost didn't go because of the person who invited me. But I reminded myself I had been trying to figure out a way to see the movie. I felt that God must have had a hand in it.

I can't put into words the feelings that flowed through me as I watched the movie. I felt love, sorrow, respect, grace, humility. My heart felt too large for my chest. My whole body had a sense of awe; it felt like I was floating above my seat. Tears flowed from beginning to end of the movie; and still flow when I think about the Crucifixion. I knew the Bible verses but seeing the words brought to life on big screen was unsurpassable.

The lights came back on and I felt left behind. The life was gone out of me. I needed time to sort out my feelings and to pray. But for some people life just goes on. I stood and prayed all in one motion. Thank you Lord Jesus for loving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home