He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Transforming



There doesn't seem to be enough time in a day anymore. I have to come up with a new plan. I try to do the things I like spending my time on and still do the "everydaylife" things. Naturally, with this logic, time is not used wisely and I end up stressed.

I have another project started; trying to add more color to my world of depressing darkness. I want to redo the guest/son's bathroom. I found this unique shower curtain and I love the colors, but the theme throws me off a little. I will have to find accessories, a rug, and of course matching towels. It isn't a simple task of hanging up a new shower curtain. Nothing that is in the bathroom matches this fabric. When I decide to make some changes, something seems to happen and complications appear like magic.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home