He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Can't think of a specific thing to blog



There are many things going on, but not any one thing more important than the other. Really not anything I want to put into words for others to read. This is suppose to be a place for my thoughts, I know. My thoughts seem to come out in a whining, complaining tone. I am trying to turn that around.

The only thing that stands out is my dad's doctor appointment on thursday, the eighth. My sister called and told me she was going to bring dad to the v.a. clinic if everything goes as she has planned. Wow, I thought to myself. That's great! Well, then she says she will come and pick me up so I can ride with her. What's the point; I might as well take him myself. She's suppose to do it, to help me out is what I thought. And I tell her I thought she was going to take him herself, so I wouldn't have to go. She didn't like hearing it, but lately I find myself saying things that people don't like to hear.

The new me emerging I guess. Sometimes words slip out before I can hold them back. I regret it afterwards but oh well it's too late. I suffer the consequences.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home