He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, November 26, 2004

Another thanksgiving has passed by my life. I didn't pig out on all the food; I had control. I did not eat any sweets except my fruitcake cookies. But my clothes are still getting tighter. Last december I bought three warm-up suits including the jacket. I have been wearing the pants; they are tight, but...well, I wear them. Yesterday was our first chilly day of the year. A day where I felt the need for long sleeves. I decided to wear one of my warm-up sets with the light jacket. Goodness, me, I resembled an overstuffed sausage when I zipped the jacket. haha It is so frustrating; I don't know what to do. I wore the set, I just didn't zip up. I am cutting back on calories, hoping to make it through the rest of the year with only minor damage to my body. I would like to see some weight coming off not constantly climbing on me.

This past week my lower back and hips have been hurting. After I swept and mopped the bathroom floors this morning, I had to sit down. This is something new and I figure it must be from the extra weight my bones are carrying around. I have had back problems before; but not on a daily basis. I was born with one hip bone not fused to my pelvic bone. I didn't walk until I was two years old. I never had a problem until I was pregnant and that was because of the weight I gained. I weigh more now than I did with either pregnancy so I know my is hip under a strain. I have to get this weight off somehow.

My feet are starting to hurt with these first cold days. I hope I make it this winter without chilblains. I made it last winter thank goodness. I don't need a repeat of the winter of '02. I have too much to deal with already.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Hi mom! I installed the new comments like you asked.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. P, the birds need you to vote!

Did you see that you are mentioned here, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home