He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Today, I made fruitcake cookies. Yep, my fruitcakes weren't successful, so I tried a cookie recipe. What can I say? I love fruitcake!!! And the cookies are delicious. Only downfall is, they taste so good; I have been nibbling on them all day.

I saved some raisins and put them on a string and hung them in the tree outside my window. The birds loved them. I read about it at a web page I found called Christmas Treats For Birds. They have other great ideas that I am going to try. Another web site I love is at Birding. They have a great section on cooking for birds.

Me thinks I may have found a new hobbie, cooking for birds. hahaha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home