He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, November 29, 2004

Time has been going fast and slow here. I don't know how to explain it. Months are going by fast; yet to me the days are too long. Too long because I have too much time to think. And I don't like to think.

I have discovered a wonderful quick soup. I love the Lipton chicken soup that mom used to make for us. I like the tiny noodles in it instead of the long noodles in the canned chicken soup. I found a bag of the tiny egg noodles; just like the ones in the Lipton soup. I have been in soup heaven! I use chicken bouillion cubes, dried minced onions, celery seed, basil, and my new egg noodles. Voila! I can make a whole quart of chicken noodle soup very inexpensively. If I have leftover chicken, I dice it up and add it to the soup. But it is very good and filling without the meat. And the noodles have a lot of protein. I have made it with beef bouillion cubes too. But chicken noodle soup is one of my comfort foods.

I have been working on my page. I am real bad about wanting to change it as often as my mood changes. I can't change my small part of the world but I can change my webpage as often as I want to. I don't know very much about all this html and style sheets but I do play around with it. Thank you Kyle for changing my comment link.

I really like the picture of the girl catching the snow. She will be visiting on my page for a short time while I search for a very handsome snowman to fill her spot.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

There is nothing like a cup of soup, to warm the bones, assuming you live in an area where it is cold outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home