He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, December 20, 2004

Much has been happening; I have been busy, busy. We had a december wedding for my youngest son. My new daughter in law chose an evening outdoor ceremony and it was very chilly to say the least. I was shaking so bad from a combination of the cold temperature and my nerves; but it was a very lovely wedding.

My oldest son and his wife are staying with us for a few days and then they will stay the rest of their visit with her family. It is comforting to have him in my nest again. I have really enjoyed having them here and will be very lonesome when they go back to Kentucky.

I did not bring out my decorations this christmas as I thought I would. I put up my little fiber optic christmas tree. Something in me is still missing. I don't know what it is or how to change it. When I think about doing things; I can't seem to find the energy or interest to do them. I think that is the right word-interest. I don't seem to be interested in any thing, any more. I have enjoyed cooking since I have someone else to feed these past few days. I have almost lost all desire to do that even.







4 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

That is all I will do, put up a fiber optic Christmas tree, because my Hubby Bird died last December 23rd.

You are fortunate you got to see your sons! I hope you will feel much better in the New Year!

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Why is my comment showing up twice?

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Now I only see one?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Granny Bird, maybe you are seeing double! Better go see the eye vet.

Mrs. P, losing interest in things you used to love to do is a sign of depression, which could be caused by thyroid. Perhaps your doc can prescribe an antidepressant. Better yet, ask for free samples, as you might not tolerate the side effects (which start in before the relief does, alas). No sense paying for a drug unless you can tolerate it. But perhaps getting your calcium and vitamins up to normal will help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home