He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas! Now I'm on the countdown to the new year and being a year older. Yesterday, while birdwatching(from inside, haha) I happen to see what looked like bits of paper falling into the yard. I thought someone was out burning trash or leaves, and bits of ash must be floating over in our direction. How could someone be out in such cold weather doing yard work? Then more bits of white were falling, and I screamed with delight as I realized it was a snow flurry!

I grabbed my sweater and ran outside. I was standing in a snowfall. A beauty so rare in my life time. It was melting as soon as it touched the ground but a little accumulated on the car. The short glimpse was wonderful while it was here. Thank you God for small blessings and for loving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home