He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, January 28, 2005

A few days of rain has set in and it has been a blah day. Blah, is that a word? Maybe not but it sounds like the way I feel. Blah. I eagerly await the return of sunshine and a cerulean blue sky. Another week is almost over and the first month of the new year.

I have made the money for the car payment and I have a three days left in January. Yea!!!!!!! I will have money left over to carry into next month; which is good because February only has 28 days. And I found a recipe for banana spice cake that I want to try. If it is especially good, I will see if my customers like it.

The calcium supplements have not stopped my tremors and tingling. The tremors feel like they are getting worse or stronger. Before the surgery, I only felt them when I woke up in the morning, before I got out of bed. I never had them during the day. Since the surgery it is a constant feeling that is worse in the evenings.

************************************************************************************

Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble. When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:23-24


4 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making your car payment money! As for the tremors, perhaps you need a prescription dose of calcium, if what you are taking now is merely over the counter type calcium supplements. Talk to your doctor about it ASAP!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Symptoms of severe hypocalcemia include:

* numbness or tingling around the mouth or in the feet and hands
* muscle spasms in the face, feet, and hands
* depression
* memory loss
* hallucinations.

Your treatment will depend on the cause. You will usually take an oral calcium supplement. Severe hypocalcemia is usually treated with injections of calcium gluconate. You may have injections of vitamin D or take vitamin D supplements. If you have low magnesium levels, your magnesium deficiency must be corrected to treat the hypocalcemia.

Most people recover completely, especially if the problem is diagnosed early enough. Severe hypocalcemia can be life threatening.


Source: http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/aha/aha_hypocalc_crs.htm

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

The prognosis for correcting hypocalcemia is excellent. However, the eye damage that may result from chronic hypocalcemia cannot be reversed.

Source: http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/hypocalcemia.jsp

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Quilty bird said...

Banana spice cake sounds yummy! Maybe you can bake a sample loaf or two and offer free samples to your customers? They could then critique it for you.

The bread store near me always offers a free taste. You'd be amazed at how many people buy the new flavor after they get that first tempting little bite - me included.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home