He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It has been real cold this past couple of days. It might not be cold compared to the weather in other parts of the country; but to a southerner who is used to warm humid weather, temperatures in the low twenties are bone chilling.

All my bread sold over the weekend. I have reached my goal of one hundred dollars by mid-month. Yea for me!!!!! I think I have figured out what I need to do to reach my goal of two hundred dollars a month. Of course I hope to do better; but I at least need to sell enough every month to make my car payment.

I have found some candy recipes that I am going try. I need to see how much they cost to make and if they are excellent in taste. I want people to keep coming back for more; as they do my bread.

I have been feeling a little better since I began taking the calcium supplements. That is, I don't have pain in my knee all the time. To me, that is an improvement. I still have tremors, tingling, and twitching. But something is different; I don't feel like I'm in a fog. My mind seems clearer.

********************************************************************************

I will lift up mine eye unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling somewhat better, and that you were able to sell your bread. Good luck with the candies, and I hope it warms up for you!

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of bread do you make? Tell us about it. Have you ever thought about selling it over the internet, if you don't now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home