He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I had another memory episode today. It is upsetting when this happens. I bought two shirts to wear with a warm up suit I thought I had bought when I bought my other warm ups. I knew that I didn't have any larger size shirts to match it. I had bought larger tops for my other two and I was wanting to wear something different; something in a brighter color.

I searched all through my closet; I couldn't find it. Then I went to my other closet where I store my out of season clothes, thinking maybe I hadn't moved it to my bedroom closet yet. It isn't there. It isn't in my chest of drawers. I guess I didn't buy it like I thought. Now I have two shirts that don't go with anything I own. At least I can take them back and get a refund.

This memory is the opposite of the one I had about the food processor. I don't remember buying it; but for some reason I have a memory of buying a tan colored warm up suit. I remember looking at it and trying it on. The memory is so strong that I have bought shirts to match the color.

I am concerned that I might have other false memories.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was an old movie years ago, staring Joseph Cotton, called "Gas Light". You should try to rent it sometime. It was about someone who thought they were imagining things.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

I vaguely remember the movie about a deceitful murdering husband playing tricks on his wife. Good movie but.....is that a suggestion about my life or good entertainment? :)

I haven't thought about it in that way, Snuffles; life has been full of surprises. I think that is pretty smart thinking; not dumb at all.

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good entertainment. Made me think of that movie.

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I forget things all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home