He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Happy first day of spring; according to the calendar. Another week has gone by and it is the beginning of a new week. I am beginning to get the feeling that this year is going to pass faster than last year.

We have been in a cycle of three days of rain and two days without rain. If you live in an area of lots of concrete that would be wonderful. But I don't have concrete so I have muddy ground that doesn't have time to dry completely. But I know every place has good points and bad points. We have been living here long enough that I should have a concrete driveway, car port and patio. But.....I don't.

The doctor gave me a prescription for Lexapro instead of Zoloft. I have been taking it since friday. It is suppose to take four to six weeks to start taking effect. I have been very drowsy and nauseous. I am hoping these symptoms will level off in a few more days. I really don't know what to expect from this pill. The psychologist says other people will probably notice a change in me before I do. I will just have to wait and see.

*********************************************************************************

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:25-26

5 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it helps your depression. What about your calcium, did the doctor do any tests or prescribe anything for your twitching problem?

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

The NIMH has an excellent page on depression.

Here's some info on medications.

Check out the Lexapro web site. That's where I found: "The most commonly reported side effects of LEXAPRO are nausea, insomnia, ... somnolence, increased sweating, fatigue, decreased libido, and anorgasma. Most of the side effects experienced by patients taking LEXAPRO are mild to moderate and go away with continued treatment, and usually do not cause patients to stop taking LEXAPRO."

Check if Lexapro interacts with any of your other medications at Dr. Koop.

Good luck, Mrs. P!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy Easter, Mrs. P.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dear! Where is Mrs. P? The birds miss her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home