He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, March 07, 2005

It is raining again. When the weather is like this and I can't get my mind lost in a book or movie; I head for the kitchen.

I have been thinking about stewed chicken ever since fall and the cold weather arrived. K does not like stewed chicken but it is one of my comfort foods from childhood that my dad's mom cooked a lot. I decided that I would cook one chicken and make two dishes so both of us could have something we like. I will have stewed chicken and K will have chicken cacciatore. Along with those two dishes, I am cooking fresh green beans that I was lucky enough to be in the store when the produce guy was bringing them out. They are gorgeous. And add to that a salad and we both will be happy with our meals! That is if I get the flavors right and don't mess up.

I have been having computer trouble again. I keep getting the window that says windows xp is experiencing technical difficulties and has to shut down or something along those lines. And I also get the error page that says "can't find page" quite a bit. I am not allowed to view a whole bunch of pages that I was getting regularly last week. Computing is not fun anymore.

It seems that I am not allowed very much time in between problems these days. I had to take the car to the shop because the air conditioner wasn't coming on all the time and on some days we needed cool air. They replaced the low pressure switch. Luckily the car is still under a warranty and all I had to pay was a fifty dollar deductible.

I was thrilled to hear the call of a woodpecker the other day. And I spotted a grey squirrel in an oak tree in the back yard. It has warmed up enough that my plum trees have blossomed and I have been seeing butterflies, too. Spring is in the air.

5 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the coming spring season!

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the coming spring season!

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the coming spring season!

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the coming spring season!

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something is wrong with the "login and publish" part of comment. It does not seem to publish, after I hit it. I hope it does not repeat my message. If so, I am sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home