He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The rain is back. Seems like we are only allowed a couple of days of blue sky. I spotted a hummingbird at the feeders yesterday. I am so glad they are in my area again. Plus, I saw a dragonfly, a sure sign of warmer weather. If the rain would only slack up; but we can't have everything and I remind myself to count my blessings.

I started jogging this past weekend. Yep, me, hahaha. I can barely get my feet off the ground. I did not realize that you get to the point that you can not jog. I knew I couldn't run away from danger; if danger decided to chase me, but I did not know I wouldn't be able to jog away from danger. Oh, I'm not going to enter any races, anytime soon. I just would like to get back to being healthy. What I have decided to do is walk for ten minutes and then jog for one minute and then walk again. For as long as I can still breathe....easily, without pain. hahaha I wouldn't want anyone around me with a video camera or to stand and watch me. I am thinking about that treadmill again. I do believe I want one.

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!! A treadmill can get very boring. There is nothing like walking in the fresh air and sunshine, enjoying God's creation.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Jogging? That's great! And you have the right idea about training. Walk some and jog some. In fact, I read that runners get in shape faster if they do a timed run/walk rather than run until they get tired. If I find the article, I'll post a link to it.

Just don't overdo things at first. An injury isn't worth it! (Remember that jumping over the couch incident!)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

America on the Move

 

Post a Comment

<< Home