He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Today was another beautiful day with only slight cloud coverage. The warmth from the sun on my face was very welcome. Tomorrow has rain in the forecast; the ground has just begun to dry. I think I am beginning to look forward to summer.

Last night I hemmed a pair of pants. It was a challenge between me and the eye of a needle. I didn't have one of those needle threaders to use. I tried threading the needle with my "bifocals" on. I tried threading it with my glasses off. I tried threading it after licking the end of the thread. Then I cut the wet end of the thread off and tried some more. I wasn't giving up and finally after nearly thirty minutes, I threaded that ol' needle with a very, very long length of thread and hemmed those pants.

My tremors are getting noticably stronger. This morning when I woke up, my head was on my right arm and I felt my arm twitching. I feel like I am shivering all the time. I have decided to increase my calcium and take 2000 mgs. a day. I do hope the doctor decides to do more than prescribe calcium supplements when I see him.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, you need more than calcium supplements. You need a prescription from your doctor.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, can I send you a needle threader? It's hard enough for anyone to thread a needle, and harder still with middle age eye balls, but with tremors, you absolutely need one.

I do pray your docs can find your problem and fix it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home