He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, July 29, 2005

Another week of infant care completed. I was thrilled with my first little check. Yea for me! I took a fourth of it and splurged on a pair of capris and a couple of shirts. I was lucky because all the summer clothes are on clearance. The rest of the check went into the bank to be used for when K has to miss work.

Next week the babies in my room that are crawling will be moved up to the creepers room and I will have two new infants; one of which is just six weeks old. I am all ready falling in love with all my babies.

I have started taking evening oil of primrose and increased my dosage of vitamin E as my doctor suggested for my menopause symptoms. I don't want to get my hopes up but.....I am not sweating profusely. Last night I didn't sweat at all. My hair was totally dry this morning; I was thrilled! Maybe, just maybe, these natural alternatives will help.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Good luck Mrs. P!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Re: Evening Primrose Oil

"Nearly all the claims are unproven. Might be worth trying for rheumatoid arthritis, but talk to your doctor first."

Source: UC Berkeley wellness letter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home