He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I was up early this morning because I was taking my dad to the V.A. clinic for his blood work. He wants to be there when they unlock the doors. I stay up late to spend time with K since he works evenings and gets home around ten. Normally, I sleep late because he goes to work at one every day. Because I am so tired, my back is really painful tonight. With only four hours at the day care; I still feel drained at six o'clock.

Yesterday, I was initiated in the daycare job force. I was pooped on and had applesauce sneezed all over my face. I haven't been wee-weed on yet; but I know it is going to happen.

I enjoy taking care of the babies. I would love to have time to play with them. I get to feed them, diaper them and then they sleep if they're not fussy. When they wake, I feed them, diaper them and they go home. The four hours go quickly.

K is not doing good. He is in pain but won't go ahead and go to the emergency room. He thinks he can hold off until his next appointment. He is taking the naproxen they prescribed for his pain, but it isn't helping. He is being very strong and continuing his daily routine as much as possible. I try to get him to ask for time off to rest more but he doesn't want to do that right now.

**************************************************************************************

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. Psalms 57-1

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless and watch over you both!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

May God be with you Mrs. P.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Do people in your area ever hire nannies? You might like taking care of one child better than a whole bunch. Also, you'd get in more play time. Nannies here make pretty decent money and often can be choosy about their hours and clients. Sometimes they even get a loaner car to take the toddlers to various classes (which gives you a break and some knitting time).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home