He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I have been keeping up my exercising. I have went back to alternating jogging and walking. I have also decided to start using my small dumbbells. I have had a set for years and use them occasionally. Add to that all of my lawn mowing with a push mower and I should be fit as a fiddle!

This morning K fell asleep as he was driving to work and crashed the truck into a ditch. Thankfully he had only minor injuries; he wasn't wearing his seat belt as usual. He refused to go for xrays. The front bumper of the truck is bent back under the truck. I have been worried about him driving because he has been falling asleep when I have been riding with him. It is scary; his eyes seem to be always closed. He said he falls asleep at work too. He has always fell asleep easily even when he was younger. But it is a constant thing now.

My new job is taking care of infants at a daycare center I worked at once before. The pay is just above minimum wage and I will only bring home about $400 a month but it is something I enjoy doing.

But after this morning I think I need to find a full time job so K can stay home and rest more. I am very worried about him.

4 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about K's accident. I am glad he was not hurt badly. He should not be driving, if he falls asleep so easily. He could kill himself or someone else.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, do you think K might have narcolepsy? Or is his sleepiness a side effect of his medicines? Is it possible for you to drive him to work? Or can he take a bus?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

K is having trouble sleeping. And one of the side effects of his medicine is fatigue. He had problems before he started treatment and I guess now they are intensified. If it doesn't change I will have to revoke his driving privileges. Wish me luck!!!!

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home