He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, July 18, 2005

Today was my first day at the day care. Talk about getting a work out or maybe the better way to say it is-talk about lifting weights? I did it today. My arms and back are really sore. But over all, I think I will be able to do it.

I thought the pooty diapers were going to be a problem. I imagined changing seven stinky diapers every hour but that didn't happen. Thank goodness! My challenge is going to be lifting heavy babies. Even bending and using my legs is putting a strain on my back. I am hoping that my muscles will slowly get back into shape and I can handle the lifting.

K is going to get an estimate on repairing the truck in the morning. I thank God it wasn't worse and I don't want to complain; but we are always having to find money for extra things that are not on the budget. But as always God has provided a way. Two weeks ago we had to buy a battery for the truck. The week before that we had to replace two truck tires. We can't seem to get ahead in life. Our homeowner's and automobile insurance has increased. Oh, yeah, and gas has went up again. I am seriously thinking about trying to work 40 hours a week; even though it will really mess up our free medical care. I have prayed about it, even though God already knows our situation, and I am waiting for an answer. God always provides.

*************************************************************************************

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Habakkuk 3:17-18

3 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it! It is far worse to lose your medical care, then to have a tight budget. Can't you get some public assistance to help a little with your bills, in view of your present circumstances?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Quilty bird said...

Mrs. P, if you're going to work full time, can't you try to find something that provides health benefits? Maybe a state sponsored day care that would make you a state employee?

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

State sponsered day care require a minimum of 21 hours of college. I always wonder how that makes you more capable of taking care of children. I would ask if the person taking care of my child had CPR training, which I have, not if they went to college.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home