He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Eight months of this year is almost gone. Time is moving too fast. I have received two paychecks all ready. My mind has accepted and processed my new daily routine. Now if I can get my body to keep up, I think everything will be alright.

K had the air contrast barium xray done thursday. This was done because they were not able to finish K's colonoscopy. His doctor's appointment is on the 22nd of this month. It is nerve wracking having to wait to hear the results of the test. K's spirit is still up and that is a good thing.

With my twenty hours of income added to K's we make too much for free medical care at the charity hospital. But we can not make it on just K's income. Car and homeowner's insurance increased, the telephone bill, gas, and of course the cost of food. I guess you could say everything went up but K's paycheck. Now we both are looking for ways to earn extra money so we can pay for our medical expenses.

I have agreed to work wednesday and friday mornings in the kitchen at the daycare center. It will give me thirteen more hours a week.I told the director I would like to try and she said okay. I have to get up at five in the morning to be there by six-thirty. I finish in the kitchen by one and then I work from two to six in the infant room. I was very tired yesterday after work. I went to sleep on the couch waiting for K to come home from work. I enjoy fixing lunch for the children; the work is not hard at all. I really love my job.

The only problem I have encountered so far is keeping my grass cut. I did not cut any this past week. It rained two days and the rest of days when I thought about doing it, I couldn't talk myself into getting outside and sweating. I am thinking real hard about hiring someone else to do it.

*****************************************************************************************

I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock and established my goings. Psalm 40:1-2

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, isn't there some work you could do that wouldn't count towards your income as far as the charity hospital goes? Babysit, mow lawns, bake breads, etc?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home