He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yesterday was a very pretty warm day. I went to the garden center and bought what I call small pansies. The tag on them said they are johhny jumpups. Too too beautiful! I wanted to buy something with color to brighten my little spot in the world. I do have one azalea that has bloomed. But I felt I needed more color. The jumpups are a very rich orange and purple blend; simply gorgeous. I want to have a small flower bed; right now they are in a flower pot and have a place of honor by the front steps. I also saw a very unusual looking plant called a joyweed. The leaves on it were red green and it has white thistle shaped buds or blooms. I am thinking about going back and buying it. It was so ugly it had to be cute. hahaha

Last night I started on an afghan. I plan on it being a present for christmas. I will probably want to give it before then; but my goal is christmas. Hopefully, I will crochet an afghan every month and by december I will have everyone's gift ready.

I haven't did any major house work yet. I still don't want to. Right now I am aiming for keeping myself happy. At this point of time, housework is stessing me. I am working on feeling different about it though.

I watched a movie today, that came out in 1998 called Simon Birch. It was something that I needed to see because it is about faith and destiny. I always wonder about why God put me here; what plan or purpose He has for me.

*****************************************

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his pupose. For who he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the first born among many brethern. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Romans 8:28-30

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the flowers Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home