He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, October 19, 2006

K is showing improvement in his legs with just five radiation treatments. He can not stand alone yet, but he is able to lift his legs when he is sitting down.

We had to make a trip to the emergency room because he couldn't urinate and now he has a catheter in.

I have been working from six to ten in the mornings with the infants so I can take K for his radiation treatments. The lady that works in the infant room was kind enough to trade with me so that I wouldn't have to miss two weeks of work. This way she works from ten to six in the evening and still gets her eight hours a day and I get my four hours a day.

***************************

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 103:1-5

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

My prayers are with you and K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home